Please read this Portrait Agreement, Policies & Liability Release in full. When finished, please signify your agreement by entering your details below.
Portrait Agreement, Policies & Liability Release
Your session fee includes (unless otherwise stated):
~Photographers travel to the location within 20 miles from ST3
~Up to 2 hours (30 min. for mini session) of coverage on your session date.
~Post session image preparation.
~Preparing online viewing gallery.
Usage of Images
Zuzana Kvackaj is an artist and as such requests that the work she creates be
allowed into art exhibits, displayed in her studio, print competitions, marketing purposes and other places
that her work is featured regularly. The work is always showcased in the best possible
way and will never compromise or jeopardize the photographer's hard earned
reputation. Confidentiality in advertising is always maintained.
I agree that I have read this portrait agreement and agree to comply with all policies
and information included. I also agree that the photographer may use any images
created during my commissioned/non commissioned session for display, advertisements, exhibits, sale or
trade or other use as deemed appropriate by ZuHuda Photography. I agree these images can
be used without any additional compensation to me.
Policies & Terms
1. The session fee pays unless otherwise stated for the time and talent of the photographer and it does not include any finished portraits.
The session fee is paid to book your session. Session fees are non-refundable,
however with 48 hours notice it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency. Session can be rescheduled up to 2 times. After this booking fee of £50 will be payable in advance for the following session.
2. If you have a sick pet/child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If
you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if
we notice your pet/child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable pets/children do not like to be
photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if
he or she was in good health.
3. Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially
important with pets and kids, as Zuzana will need their full attention on her rather than
looking at other members of the family. Does not apply to the family session!
4. You agree to hold harmless, Zuzana Kvackaj, her representatives, employees and
ZuHuda Photography, from any dispute in the event you become injured during your session.
ZuHuda Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family,
or any damage to your property during the photo session.
5. You will view your portraits in your personal online gallery which is opened 48 hours. You will need to make an order at this time.
If you want to make your gallery available any other suitable day (for example weekend), please let us know in advance.
Once the gallery is closed every re-opening is charged £20 prior to sending a new link. Order has to be made within 30 days of the session
otherwise images will be deleted or storage fee of £30 per month will be charged.
6. While Zuzana does capture many images during your session, you will see only those
images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image
to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed,
heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from my archives
permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
7. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full
and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an
order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab, it is deemed non-
refundable. Payments may be made cash, bank transfer, Paypal invoice. Payment plan is available.
8. Design work and custom graphics will be approved for layout via online PDF document.
through electronically emailed proof.
9. Please allow 4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take
longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed.
You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready.
10. All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are
removed from our archives after 30 days.
11. Link to your gallery will be provided to you via email. Your personal gallery is opened for 48 hours from the time of receiving the email. If you prefer for the gallery to be opened in more suitable time (weekend) please let Zuzana know at your session or as soon as you receive the link and it will be re-opened at the time you specify.
12. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to
reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making
illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is
illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our
permission and violators of this law will be subject to its civil and criminal
penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control
over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction
outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for
providing superior portraits.
By filling in my details I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to all points above.
To signify your agreement to these contract terms, enter your details above, then submit the form.
Staffordshire photography | Stoke on Trent Photographer | Newcastle under Lyme Photographer | Pregnancy, newborn, children, family and pet photography in Stoke on Trent and Newcastle under Lyme
All images © Copyright 2017 ZuHuda Photography
ga('create', 'UA-89255004-1', 'auto');